You must have an Enterprise Azure (EA) account to configure Security Compliance for Azure.
- Log on to the Beam console.
- Click the admin icon on top right corner and select Azure Accounts.
- Click Add Azure Account and select Security Compliance. Enter a name for your Azure account and click Configure Security App.
- Enter App Configuration details - Beam uses Azure Active Directory (AD) application to interact with Azure Portal. Enter the Domain Name, Tenant / Directory ID, Application ID, and Secret Key. Click How do I get it? to see on-screen instructions on getting the application configuration details from the Azure portal. Note: Ensure that you enable multi tenancy for the application in the Azure portal.
- Perform Role Assignment - Click Download Script to download the Powershell script. Click How do I assign role? and follow the on-screen instructions to execute the script in the Azure PowerShell.
- Check to enable I confirm I have executed the above powershell script and click Done. If the enrollment is successful, the enrollment and associated tenants and subscriptions are captured in Beam.